In our first part of our Big Rock Content Marketing series yesterday, we spoke about How Selecting the Right Keywords Can Convert Strangers into Visitors. In the following series this week, we would also be sharing other digital marketing tools which you can use to convert strangers into visitors.
So which other digital marketing tool can you use to convert strangers into visitors?
Yes, Social Media. In this digital age, whether you are a consumer or a business owner, it’s hard to deny that Social Media plays a huge part in our everyday life. When it comes to digital marketing for brands, Social Media Marketing is an incredible and influential tool. Nowadays, brands are taking advantage of social media platform as a Discovery to introduce their service and know more about their customer and competition alike. Moreover, Social Media Marketing cements brand affinity and establish visibility through building relationships and communicating with potential customers. When you are able to connect with the right audience, you are able to effectively increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
If you have not started on Social Media Marketing for your business, you are definitely missing out on this great and free opportunity (unless you see the opportunity to begin paying ad spaces to get more eyeballs or you’re aiming towards generating excited leads)! Here are some of the great benefits Social Media Marketing can do for your business:
Benefits Of Social Media
- Affordable Way To Increase Brand Awareness
The best thing about Social Media Marketing is that it is absolutely FREE. All you need is an internet connection and a computer and you are good to go! This is why Social Media Marketing is great for small companies as it as an easy and affordable option for them to get started on digital marketing.
- Build Customer Loyalty
With Social Media Marketing, you are able to build and invest valuable relationships with your customers. Having a loyal following means you get better engagement and more conversations.
- Direct Leads To Your Website
One of your goals is to get leads to your website. One way to get them is to direct them from your Social Media platforms. There are many ways you can do this: you can either encourage your audience by including your website link on your bio profile or you can include the link via your social media content and blog posts.
- Boost up Your SEO
When you create content on your Social Media platforms, you are not only building brand awareness and creating engagement with your customers, you also get to increase the visibility of your content – which also helps to enhance your search engine optimisation efforts. What is the best way to establish your website credibility than get a referring traffic from big websites like Facebook and LinkedIn, right? Increased visibility also means you can be found more easily by people who don’t know about your business but are interested in what you do.
Types Of Social Media Platforms
There are so many social media network sites these days and they all have their own unique characteristics and purposes in digital marketing. But which are the more influential ones? We narrow down the list for you:
- Facebook – The biggest and most powerful social network platform with over 1.55 billion active monthly users in the world. Whether you are a start-up or a large corporation company, you definitely need a Facebook account to engage with your customers and build brand awareness.
- Instagram – A visual platform designed for users to post, share, comment and engage through digital media. Over the years, Instagram has evolved and became a true force to reckon with. With more than 700 million total monthly active users, it also claims over 8 million accounts using business profiles to promote and advertise their brands via the platform.
- Linkedin – Regarded as the “professional social networking site”. Linkedin is mostly targeted for B2B marketing.
- Google Business Page – A dashboard where you can manage all the information (phone number, website, directions, pictures, reviews) Google provides about your company when web users look for you on Search, Maps or Google+. Having a Google Business Page and appearing on Google Maps will help to boost your visibility. The more information you provide, the easier it is for your customers to find you.
Are you ready to kickstart your social media marketing goals? Are you ready to introduce your brand to (80% of Singapore population)? Want to see your search engine rankings climb and your traffic soar? If you want the best social media marketing results without much hassle, let our dedicated team of Social Media Marketing specialists do the work for you. Get in touch with us today at [email protected].